Shop Small 2019 Business Sign-up
We’re looking for small businesses to participate in the 2019 Shop Small in the City Center! This is one of the most highly-anticipated shopping events of the year, as hundreds of shoppers visit the City Center to spend their money at small businesses, purchasing gifts, food and other goods. Each year, the City Center Partnership produces a Passport that lists all participating businesses. Shoppers who get their passports stamped at 10 participating businesses are entered into a drawing to win $100 worth of gift certificates from City Center businesses!
The City Center Partnership will provide:
- Printed Passport listing all participating businesses
- Newspaper advertising
- Banner advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Business listings on citycentermankato.com
- Press Releases, Live Video and other outreach efforts
- A guide with best practices from City Center businesses on maximizing your Shop Small success
Participating business requirements:
- Be open on Saturday, November 30
- Be located in the City Center of Mankato/North Mankato (not sure you are? Ask us!)
- Provide a $10 gift card for prize drawing
- Provide $20 for a small portion of the shared promotional expenses
To increase awareness, City Center Partnership has partnered with KEYC News 12, Alpha Media, and Radio Mankato to heavily promote this event. For $320, the Media Advertising Package includes:
- Business listed in the Shop Small Passport
- Over 130 TV ads. Your name included on rotating tags. 2018 Sample
Production dates will be Friday, November 1 and Monday, November 4
- Over 300 radio ads. Your name included on rotating tags
Radio ads will be featured on: KEEZ, KRBI, KYSM, KATO, KDOG, KTOE, KXAC
- Social Media promotion across all local media & City Center Partnership digital formats
Visit Mankato is working with local hotels and restaurants on creating weekend packages for both Shop Small weekend and throughout the winter. Please note on your sign-up form if you’re interested in providing coupons or other incentives as part of those packages.
Sign-up deadline: October 25, 2019
Check out which businesses are participating in Shop Small in the City Center in 2019.
Have questions or need more details? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.