Shop Small 2018 Business Sign-up
We’re looking for small businesses to participate in the 2018 Shop Small in the City Center! This is one of the most highly-anticipated shopping events of the year, as hundreds of shoppers visit the City Center to spend their money at small businesses, purchasing gifts, food and other goods. Each year, the City Center Partnership produces a Passport that lists all participating businesses. Shoppers who get their passports stamped at 10 participating businesses are entered into a drawing to win $100 worth of gift certificates from City Center businesses!
The City Center Partnership will provide:
- Printed Passport listing all participating businesses
- Newspaper advertising
- Banner advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Business listings on citycentermankato.com
- Press Releases, Live Video and other outreach efforts
- A guide with best practices from City Center businesses on maximizing your Shop Small success
Participating business requirements:
- Be open on Saturday, November 24
- Be located in the City Center of Mankato/North Mankato (not sure you are? Ask us!)
- Provide a $10 gift card for prize drawing
- Provide $20 for a small portion of the shared promotional expenses
We are working on a coop advertising package with KEYC and Radio Mankato. As details are available, we will share those with interested businesses.
Visit Mankato is working with local hotels and restaurants on creating weekend packages for both Shop Small weekend and throughout the winter. Please note on your sign-up form if you’re interested in providing coupons or other incentives as part of those packages.
Sign-up deadline: October 31, 2018
Have questions or need more details? Email email@example.com.