CITY CENTER SPECIFIC INCENTIVES
Below are various incentives specifically intended or uniquely positioned to promote and assist the revitalization of City Center Mankato.
- City Center Renaissance Revolving Loan Fund (RLF). Learn More
- Historic Preservation Tax Credits. Learn More
- Commercial Rehabilitation Program. Learn More
- Owner-Occupied Housing Rehabilitation Program. Learn More
- Rental Housing Rehabilitation Program. Learn More
- North Mankato Federal Revolving Loan Fund (RLF). Learn More
- Mankato Brownfield Assessment Program. Learn More
GREATER MANKATO INCENTIVES
Greater Mankato Growth, the parent company of the City Center Partnership, is committed to advancing business for a stronger community. As the Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development organization serving the regional marketplace, Greater Mankato Growth advances business through: existing business support, new business growth, business promotion, talent development, public affairs, community marketing, visitor attraction and servicing and civic engagement.
See a full list of Incentives.