City Center Partnership Bonus Gift Card Program
FUNDS HAVE BEEN EXHAUSTED!
The program will discontinue due to all funds being exhausted at this time. We are so pleased with the community’s response. The incentive program leveraged an additional $25,000 in spending with our City Center businesses. Thank you to everyone for supporting our local businesses!
The City Center Partnership is introducing a new Bonus Gift Card Program in an effort to provide additional relief efforts for City Center businesses. The City Center Partnership is committed to enhancing City Center businesses and livability assets as an important cultural and business hub within Mankato and North Mankato. Their mission to foster investments in the City Center has never been so important.
One way to quickly support our City Center businesses is by purchasing gift cards. For a limited time, the purchase of at least $50 in food, merchandise and/or gift cards from a participating City Center business will earn you a FREE $20 gift card of your choice to a City Center business listed below.
The goal for the Gift Card Bonus Program is to provide an incentive for the community to support the businesses that make our community special. Show your love for our local businesses! Supporting these businesses is equivalent to supporting friends, neighbors and loved ones.
Funds are limited for this program and therefore Bonus Gift Cards are offered on a first come, first served basis until funds are exhausted.
How does the program work?
- Purchase a minimum $50 in food, merchandise and/or gift cards gift card from any of the City Center businesses listed below
- Submit the online Bonus Gift Card request (which can be found below) along with an uploaded copy of your receipt
- Receive a $20 bonus gift card to the business of your choice from the list below within 30 days of submission
- The program is for purchases starting Wednesday, December 9th through noon, Monday, December 28th or until funds are exhausted, whichever comes first.
- Limited offer. First come, first served until the Bonus Gift Cards funds are exhausted.
- One gift card per transaction. For example, a $100 purchase via a single transaction is eligible for one $20 gift card.
- Purchase of $50+ must be on a single receipt.
- Limit of four (4) bonus gift cards per household.
- Expect your Bonus Gift Card in the mail within 30 days of submission.
- You must submit a copy of your full receipt that shows the store name, date of sale, and transaction amount.
- Unfortunately, like all gift card purchases, there are no guarantees about the ability of a business to maintain its operations in the long or short-term. Refunds will not be available through this initiative.
Terms of Service
- The City Center Partnership is serving solely as the administrator of the Gift Card Bonus Buy program. No refunds or exchanges will be given except where required by law. Gift cards issued under this program carry the same risk that all gift cards have, including but not limited to the merchant issuing the gift card may cease business and not be able to provide the goods or services. Purchasers understand and agree that all issues associated with a gift card are the sole responsibility of the issuing merchant and not the City Center Partnership. In no event will the City Center Partnership, or its members, managers, officers, governors, employees, representatives or agents be liable for any loss of any kind associated with the failure of the issuing merchant to provide the goods or services.
Bonus Gift Card Request
Once you have purchased a minimum $50 in food, merchandise and/or gift cards from any of the participating City Center business, please complete and submit this form to receive your $20 bonus gift card from the participating business of your choice. When you submit the form, plan to receive your bonus card by mail (within 30 business days after this form is submitted).
A household can receive a maximum of four (4) bonus gift cards.
You must submit a copy of your full receipt that shows the store name, date of sale, and transaction amount.
Please see parameters above for other restrictions and terms of service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Crystal Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org