City Center Partnership Bonus Gift Card Program: Holidays 2022
Spend $50, get $20. See below for details on how to participate.
November 28 – December 16.
The City Center Partnership is bringing back the popular and successful Bonus Gift Card Program. The goal for the Gift Card Bonus Program is to provide an incentive for the community to support the businesses that make our community special. Show your love for our local businesses! Supporting these businesses is equivalent to supporting friends, neighbors and loved ones.
For a limited time, the purchase of at least $50 in food, merchandise and/or gift cards from a participating City Center business will earn you a FREE $20 gift card to a City Center business listed below of your choice.
There is a limited amount of gift cards for this program and therefore Bonus Gift Cards are offered on a first come, first served basis until all gift cards are claimed.
How does the program work?
- Purchase a minimum $50 in food, merchandise and/or gift cards gift card from any of the City Center businesses listed below.
- Submit the online Bonus Gift Card request (which can be found below) along with an uploaded copy of your receipt.
- Receive a $20 bonus gift card to a participating business of your choice
- Limited offer. First come, first served until the Bonus Gift Cards funds are gone.
- One gift card per transaction. For example, a $100 purchase via a single transaction is eligible for one $20 gift card.
- Purchase of $50+ must be on a single receipt.
- Businesses cannot submit a receipt on behalf of the customer.
- Limit of four (4) bonus gift cards per household.
- You must submit a copy of your full receipt that shows the store name, date of sale, and transaction amount.
- Unfortunately, like all gift card purchases, there are no guarantees about the ability of a business to maintain its operations in the long or short-term. Refunds will not be available through this initiative.
Bonus Gift Card Request
Once you have purchased a minimum $50 in food, merchandise and/or gift cards from any of the participating City Center businesses, please complete and submit this form to receive your $20 bonus gift card from one of the participating businesses. When you submit the form, plan to receive your bonus card by mail by Friday, December 23.
A household can receive a maximum of four (4) bonus gift cards.
You must submit a copy of your full receipt that shows the store name, date of sale, and transaction amount.
Please see parameters above for other restrictions and terms of service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Crystal Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING CITY CENTER BUSINESSES IN MANKATO & NORTH MANKATO!
This form is currently closed for submissions until Monday, November 28.
Participating Businesses Include:
Becky’s FLoral & Gift Shoppe
Blue Earth County History Center Gift Shop
Carlson-Tillisch Eye Clinic (retail only)
Circle Inn of North Mankato
Dino’s Gourmet Pizzeria
Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping
Hazelkin & Co.
LocAle Brewing Co.
NaKato Bar & Grill
Nicollet Bike & Ski Shop
Nolabelle Kitchen + Bar
Number 4 American Bar & Kitchen
Olives Mediterranean Restaurant
Raydiance Salon (Retail Only)
Spinnner’s Bar & Grill
The Atomic Star Tavern
The Loose Moose
Ummies Bar & Grill
More participating businesses coming soon!
Don’t see your City Center business on the participant list?
Terms of Service
The City Center Partnership is serving solely as the administrator of the Gift Card Bonus Buy program. No refunds or exchanges will be given except where required by law. Gift cards issued under this program carry the same risk that all gift cards have, including but not limited to the merchant issuing the gift card may cease business and not be able to provide the goods or services. Purchasers understand and agree that all issues associated with a gift card are the sole responsibility of the issuing merchant and not the City Center Partnership. In no event will the City Center Partnership, or its members, managers, officers, governors, employees, representatives or agents be liable for any loss of any kind associated with the failure of the issuing merchant to provide the goods or services.