Tuesday, May 14, 2013 - 5-7pm - Lucky Bucket 530 S. Front Street
Connect with other businesses and employees in the City Center.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Upcoming Dates -
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Blazer Lounge at Mankato City Center Hotel
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Lucky Bucket 530 S. Front Street
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Tuesday, November 12, 2013
- Benefits of hosting a 2013 Social -
- Attract 60-80 people to your establishment.
- Improved visibility to community minded business owners, managers, employees, citizens and community leaders.
- Publicize your involvement in the City Center Partnership.
- Give back to the community.
- Advertisement provided by the City Center Partnership to attract the maximum attendance.
- How to host a Social -
If you are interested in hosting a Social:
- Being a City Center Partner at any level grants you the option to be a host. To become a Partner contact Eric T Harriman - 507-388-1062 - email@example.com
- Requirements: As host you provide:
- Light snacks
- A non-alcoholic beverage for attendees
- A registration/display table
- Typical attendance between 5-7pm ranges from 60-80 people with many attendees staying after the conclusion.
- Past Hosts -March Buffalo Wild Wings
May 2012 Pub 500
July Sibley Park
September 2012 NaKato Bar & Grill
November 2012 The Underground
January 2011 - Red Sky
March 2011 - Number 4 American Bar & Kitchen
May 2011 - The Loose Moose Saloon & Conference Center
July 2011 - Mankato Eagles Aerie 269
September 2011 - Savoy
November 2011 - Spinners Bar & Grill